GALTON TECHNOLOGIES TERMS OF SERVICE
The Terms of Service as provided in this Website are provided to all users in an electronic format as prescribed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder and the amendments regarding documents preserved in electronic form. These Terms of Service do not require any physical, electronic or digital signature. These Terms of Service will be considered as the governing medium between the Users and the Galton Website and shall come into effect with the access of the said Website.
Any use of Services & Website, including, but not limited to the Galton, Website, Services and related applications provided by Galton Analytics Private Limited is subject to these Terms of Service.
- These terms of service ("Terms" or "TOS") of Galton, Services and Website between Galton Technologies Private Limited ("hereinafter referred to as "Galton TECHNOLOGIES" or "we" or "us" or "our") and the users/ registrants of the Galton ("hereinafter referred to as "you" or "your" or "yourself" or "user") describe the terms on which Galton Technologies providess you access to Galton and the Services (as defined below) through the Website.
- Please read these TOS carefully before using or registering on Galton or accessing any material, information or services through Galton.
- Your use of Galton or services provided by this Website signifies your acceptance of TOS and agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- These TOS constitute the comprehensive terms of service of Galton and all the users are bound to comply with these TOS contained herein. Any non-compliance with the same may result in the termination of your account.
- Galton Technologies reserves all rights to alter these TOS without any notice as it may deem fit in its sole and absolute discretion. No communications/correspondences will be entertained by Galton Technologies on account of the aforementioned alterations/ modifications or otherwise.
- Any changes made by Galton Technologies will be effective immediately and you agree that your continued use of Galton after such changes constitutes your acceptance of such change.
2. USER CONSENT
- You acknowledge that Galton Technologies may collect, use, process or maintain or have access to Personal Identifiable Information. Personal Identifiable Information is any information or set of information, whether alone or in combination with other personal information gathered, processed, used or stored by Galton Technologies which is sufficient to identify an individual (hereinafter referred to as "PII").
- In relation to any PII being saved or processed, Galton Analytics shall meet the requirement of Information Technology Law and shall adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the PII of User(s).
- In the interest of safety and security, only registered users can access Galton.
- Galton requires you to provide certain user information and create a Galton Account.
- You ensure that user information provided for creating Galton account is accurate, current and complete information about yourself and maintain and update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
- You agree that if any information provided by you is inaccurate, untrue or incomplete, Galton Technologies reserves the right to terminate your access to Galton.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
4. YOUR CONTENT AND DATA
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the data and material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- "Data" means any data and content you upload, post, transmit or otherwise made available via the Services including data you upload, comments you make on data files, profile information and anything else you enter or upload into the Service. Galton Technologies will make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that all facilities used to store and process Your Data meet a high standard for security.
- In order for us to provide services to you, we require that you grant us certain rights with respect to your Data. For example, we need to be able to transmit, store and copy your Data in order to display it to you, to make backups to prevent data loss, and so on. Your acceptance of this TOS gives us the permission to do so and grants us any such rights necessary to provide the service to you, only for the purpose of providing the service (and for no other purpose). This permission includes allowing us to use third-party service providers (for example Amazon Web Services) in the operation and administration of the Service and the rights granted to us are extended to these third parties to the degree necessary in order for the Service to be provided. Depending on the service, this may involve moving your data across jurisdictional lines, or across country borders.
- The Company will not share, disclose, sell, lease, modify, delete or distribute any Data provided by you in any manner. The Company will also not view the Data provided by you except when given permission by you for the purpose of support.
- You agree that Galton Technologies may include your business name and testimonials in a list of Galton Technologies customers online and in print and electronic marketing materials in an appropriate fashion.
5. DELETION OF ACCOUNT
- You are solely responsible for properly deleting your account. An email or phone request to delete your account is not considered cancellation. You can delete your account at any time by accessing the subscription settings panel in your My Account page.
- All of your content will immediately be inaccessible from the Service upon deletion. Within 30 days, all this content will be permanently deleted from all backups and logs. This information cannot be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
6. NO RESELLING
- Other than using the Service as permitted under the terms and conditions of this Agreement or other written agreements between you and the Company, You may not resell, distribute, make any commercial use of, or use on a time-share or service bureau basis.
- Access to Galton will be uninterrupted. However, your access to this website may be occasionally suspended or restricted for the purpose of repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice.
- There is no warranty, representation or guarantee that the website, or your use of the website, will be uninterrupted, complete, accurate, current, reliable, error-free, secure, or that any problems will be corrected, or that the website, or any information, software or other material accessible from the website, is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Galton Technologies does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representation regarding the use of, or the results of the use of the website either in terms of its compatibility with hardware or other software or equipment, and you must assume all responsibility and risk for use of the Galton, its services, information and your reliance thereon.
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS
- This Website may contain links to other websites for your convenience. Galton Technologies does not control the linked websites and does not warrant or endorse the content of such linked websites. The fact that Galton Technologies offers such links does not indicate any approval or endorsement of any linked website or any material contained on any linked website.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use this Website for the following purposes:-
- For fraudulent or unlawful activities;
- Upload or Distribute the Data which is defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene;
- Upload or Distribute the Data in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidentiality, or any other proprietary information or right or is otherwise injurious to third parties;
- Upload or Distribute the Data that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operations of this Website;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute as a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Galton, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Galton Analytics server, or to any of the Services offered on or through this Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Improper use of the Galton, Services and Website may result in termination of your account and/or civil or criminal liabilities.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Galton and the processes, and their arrangement including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork, design, structure, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content are intellectual property of Galton Analytics.
- You are not authorized and shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivate works of such content or information.
11. VIOLATION OF TOS
- Galton Analytics may, in its sole and absolute discretion, without any notice, terminate your access to Galton and block your future access in the event of violation of these TOS.
- Violation of these TOS will constitute as an unlawful practice and Galton Analytics reserves the rights to file a suit before a competent jurisdiction against such violation.
It is hereby acknowledged and agreed by you that each and every provision of these TOS will be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law. However, if any provision hereof is held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the remaining provisions of these TOS. In the event a court of competent jurisdiction determines and holds that any of the covenants contained herein are invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the rest of the covenants contained herein shall be enforceable as closely as possible.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These TOS are governed by and construed in accordance with law of India and the courts of Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute arising from these TOS.
14. MONITORING OF THE WEBSITE
We will not take any action regarding active monitoring of the Website and do not owe any duty towards the monitoring of content shared or present on the Website. While reviewing of the Website will take place periodically, it is not to be inferred from the said reviewing procedure that our Website is under constant surveillance in terms of content matter.
Neither any opinion, advice or statement of us or our affiliates, licensors, suppliers, agents or visitors, whether made on our website or otherwise nor the results of any operation of the Service by you constitute representations or warranties of us or give rise to any rights of reliance or otherwise for the benefit of you or any third party. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this website for the reconstruction of any lost data. We do not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of our Service and the Internet. ANY AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY US TO YOU ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT AND ALL WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF GALTON, OUR WEBSITE OR MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT GALTON, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH GALTON IS HOSTED OR OUR MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we hereby disclaim any and all liability for any damage to or other impact on your equipment, hardware, software, data or other information or materials, whether or not caused by or related to (either directly or indirectly) your use of the Service, including but not limited to claims relating to faulty, malfunctioning or inoperable Service.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS SUPPLIERS OR AGENTS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES ("INDEMNIFIED PARTIES"), BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, DATA, USE OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE PROCUREMENT, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, MATERIALS OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING THEM. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF ALL INDEMNIFIED PARTIES COLLECTIVELY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS OR USE GALTON, OUR WEBSITE OR OUR MATERIALS. YOUR USE OF GALTON, OUR WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH GALTON, OUR WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. You acknowledge that the limitations of liability in these Terms and the allocation of risk herein are an essential element of the bargain between you and us, without which we would not have provided the Service. Our pricing reflects this allocation of risk and the limitation of liability specified herein.
A possibility exists that Galton, our website or materials could include inaccuracies or errors or information or materials that violate these Terms. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized alterations could be made by third parties to our website or materials. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity of our website, we make no guarantees as to its completeness or correctness. If a situation arises in which Galton, our website's completeness or correctness is in question, please contact us via our contact information provided on our "Contact" page of the website with, if possible, a description of the material to be checked and the location (URL) where such material can be found on our website.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or if you wish to discuss the terms of service contained herein please contact Aero Vision Technologies Private Limited Pvt. Ltd. using the contact details at our contact page.